Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Really Should Be Working...

I've just finished our Fall 08 sales conference, which came in at a record-setting eight days! I should really be getting some work done, as I have about a thousand things on my to-do list (including many, many new books that I want to read). However, we've been getting so many e-mails about Stephenie Meyer and her forthcoming book (there are only 79 more days, 7 hours, 5 minutes and counting until the release of Breaking Dawn), I couldn't help checking out her website. In doing so, I came across the trailer for the movie adaptation of Twilight. It looks fabulous! Check it out here if you haven't seen it already.

If you would like to download a countdown clock for Breaking Dawn for your own website, you can do so at the official Twilight Saga website.

No comments: