Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Written Nerd

As a bonafide bibliophile I am not only drawn to books, but to all things bookish. Cue The Written Nerd, an awesome Etsy store with library inspired accessories. Emma, the seller, is a librarian who ingeniously uses old library catalog cards (remember those?) to create wonderful Dewey Decimal jewelry, hair pins, cuff links, bookmarks, and more! The charm bracelet (pictured above) is one of my favourites, but she has lots of bookish items that would make any book nerd happy. She also includes the original vintage catalog card with your purchase, so you can see which book you're wearing! Thanks to the folks at Wasaga Public Library for showing me these!

Check out The Written Nerd here!




2 comments:

EMackk said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!
<3
Emma the Nerd

EMackk said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!
<3
Emma the Nerd